Arkansas vs. Kansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 26
Published: Mar. 25, 2023 at 6:39 PM CDT|Updated: Mar. 26, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Sunday's contest between the Kansas Jayhawks (22-11) and the Arkansas Razorbacks (24-12) at Allen Fieldhouse has a projected final score of 71-66 based on our computer prediction, with Kansas taking home the win. Game time is at 3:00 PM on March 26.
In their most recent outing on Friday, the Razorbacks claimed a 71-66 victory against Texas Tech.
Arkansas vs. Kansas Game Info
- When: Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 3:00 PM ET
- Where: Allen Fieldhouse in Lawrence, Kansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Arkansas vs. Kansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Kansas 71, Arkansas 66
Arkansas Schedule Analysis
- On December 17, the Razorbacks captured their best win of the season, an 83-75 victory over the Creighton Bluejays, who are a top 50 team (No. 19), according to our computer rankings.
- Against Quadrant 1 opponents, the Razorbacks are 2-10 (.167%) -- tied for the 50th-most victories, but also tied for the 27th-most losses.
- Arkansas has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the country (seven).
- When facing Quadrant 3 opponents (based on the RPI), the Jayhawks are 8-1 (.889%) -- tied for the 30th-most wins.
Arkansas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 83-75 on the road over Creighton (No. 19) on December 17
- 76-62 over Clemson (No. 60) on November 25
- 69-53 over Kansas State (No. 61) on November 26
- 60-37 at home over SFA (No. 65) on March 20
- 61-33 at home over Missouri (No. 68) on February 12
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Arkansas Performance Insights
- The Razorbacks outscore opponents by 7.1 points per game (posting 72.4 points per game, 52nd in college basketball, and giving up 65.3 per outing, 201st in college basketball) and have a +257 scoring differential.
- In SEC action, Arkansas has averaged 4.2 fewer points (68.2) than overall (72.4) in 2022-23.
- At home the Razorbacks are scoring 73.7 points per game, 4.5 more than they are averaging away (69.2).
- Arkansas allows 61.6 points per game at home, and 67.0 away.
- While the Razorbacks are putting up 72.4 points per game in 2022-23, they have fallen short of that over their previous 10 games, tallying 67.8 points per contest.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.